Friday, August 5, 2011

Have a Fan-tastic Weekend!


We drove downtown tonight with no plans other than to go downtown. We walked around our courthouse square looking at the people and the fountains, went into a little treat place and let Corbyn pick out a special something, picked up some deliciousness at an amazing pizza place in Prescott (Mama Edda's) and then noticed there was a softball game. We decided to stop and watch for a little while when we ate our dinner. I forgot how much I love the game. Within just a couple minutes I had keyed into what both pitchers were throwing, how I would go about hitting against them, and picked the players I would like to make a team out of. I did resist the urge to run home and grab my bat and my probably too tight white softball pants but I definitely didn't resist the urge to tell the mom next to me what to tell her daughter the next time she got up to bat. I couldn't help it. I'm a fan.

I challenge you this weekend to be a fan! To do something, watch something, or cheer for something you are a fan of.

Happy Friday!

2 comments :

  1. We were so lucky to play at Loma! I miss it and all of our teammates so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa! I agree! I think back on my time and I am all smiles!

    ReplyDelete