Sunday, August 7, 2011

Color Inspiration: Yellow

As we were playing play doh tonight Corbyn asked me, "what is your fraverite color Mommy?It's pink huh? Pink is a girl color (ps. I never told him that)". Nope, actually never has been and though I'm not one who has an absolute favorite color I have noticed I am drawn to yellow. Yellow makes me happy, its bright and fresh and I feel like its a color that goes well with other colors...yellow and white, I likey. Yellow and grey, love. Yellow and blue, good. Yellow and red, good. Yellow and green, or pink, or orange, good! Here is a collection of yellow that makes me happy.

I love everything about this picture by Beth Tribe, even the memories of sailing it invokes.
I picture a happy yellow umbrella in a sea of boring black ones. Photo by deviant art.
A whole field of yellow. Photo by bea photograph.
A pop of yellow against white <3! Photo found on madebygirl.blogspot.com.
I would be happy to sit on these yellow bleachers. Photo by Martina Castillo.

Yellow purse that I would build an outfit around =) Etsy listing found here.
Yellow earrings. Etsy listing found here.
Love! Both can come snuggle on my bed with me. Etsy listing found here.
Finally a fan I wouldn't be opposed to having out. Photo by fishbonedeco found here.
Peace. Photo by Omnia Mutantur.
Looks like such a relaxing and fun place to be. Photo found at yellowbarnart.blogspot.com

2 comments :

  1. yellow is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been super drawn to yellow lately! I think that's why my dorm room has ended up being yellow grey and green. haha. my favorite picture of these is the one with the white room and the yellow accents! i want a room like that. the end.

    ReplyDelete