Friday, August 26, 2011

Have a Cozy Weekend!

Hurricane Irene is the size of Europe! That's crazy. Most of the East Coast is going to be confined to their homes this weekend and though here on the West side of the US there's no hurricane we have monsoons in our forecast. They don't compare, but I know I don't like going out in the rain, the bottom of your pants get wet, then you get uncomfortable and then your hair goes nappy. Me and rain are not friends. Then, other parts of the US are just waaaay to hot to do anything outside, which means they also are staying in. So get cozy!

photo by Audrey Woulard. She's an absolutely amazing children's photographer in Chicago, how she captures kids is breath taking. Go check out her photos and check out all the eyes, their magical.

I challenge you this weekend to do something cozy, read a book, cuddle on the couch watching a movie, have breakfast in bed, etc.

Happy Friday! Have a cozy weekend!


And here are some things from around the web, enjoy!

These are such a cute invite idea.

What to expect when your expecting this. Praying for those on the East Coast.

Corbyn needs some new books, these look super cute and pretty to look at.

I want this necklace, like now.

This is a cute wedding gift idea.

This is a great idea, I'm glad Corbyn hasn't started school yet so I can actually do it!

This looks like a yummy breakfast.

This is an amazing house transformation that I think I could just move my clothes into and be happy.

I love free and these are some cute printables.

This is probably very good information to have.

No comments :

Post a Comment