Monday, August 1, 2011

Back to School- Preschool

Sitting up, check. Crawling, check. Sleeping through the night, check. Off the boob and bottle, check. Walking, check. Talking, check. Saying please, thank you, and excuse me without being prompted, check. It seriously amazes me that 2.5 short years ago I was holding a 6 pound baby who cried and cooed and now he is telling me full on imaginative stories and correcting me, "no mom, that's not a skid steer thats a front loader". My baby is turning into a little boy. And though we're not quite ready for preschool with school starting this week it made me think of what is on my to buy list for preschool.

One of these cute backpacks from pb kids. I love the simple design with their name embroidered.
This awesome lunch pail. No baggies needed plus, cute little compartments.

These personalized labels for his sippy cup/water bottle.

These
cute tennis shoes. According to the preschools around here they have to wear tennis shoes and I think the velcro is good so he can do them himself.
And of course, new clothes! My favorite places to shop for Corbyn on a budget are The Childrens Place and Old Navy, both have cute boy clothes and awesome sales.

Happy Back to School Shopping!

No comments :

Post a Comment