Tuesday, August 16, 2011

French Dresser Makeover

A year ago I bought a dresser that looked exactly like this one (i lost my photo in the external hard drive crash of Jan 11, the before photo is from nattybydesign.blogspot.com who painted hers another fun color). $20, a happy new paint job, and a year procrastinating she is finally finished and settled into her new home.

Before-ish: (mine had more paint peeling)
After: Here she is cheerfully greeting me when I wake up in the morning.
Same pretty handles with a new paint job.

I sanded her, primed her, painted her with Disney Bee a Friend, and spray painted the handles with metallic silver.

3 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! Great job! I love yellow. www.decemberskye.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love the bright yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Yellow is really growing on me. I'm adamant about it not replacing purple though. Haha

    ReplyDelete