Friday, August 19, 2011

Have a Creative Weekend!

We have zero formal plans this weekend. There is part of me that wants to grab a clipboard and start making a detailed itinerary of all the things I should and could be doing, carefully planning what the next two days will look like and what I will get accomplished, blowing my whistle if we dare veer off course. But not making an itinerary seems so freeing at the moment, like it may lead to doing something spontaneous and creative or nothing at all (which I am also fine with).
photo from: www.learningtobreath.tumblr.com

I challenge you to do something creative this weekend, do the craft you've pinned on pinterest but just admired, do something out of the ordinary with your kids, go on a different date (one of my favorite dates we ever went on was picking up dinner, driving out into the forest, turning the back of the xterra into a sitting area, having a long cozy dinner, and then watching a movie) different then the classic dinner and movie or dance in the streets, why not.

Happy Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment