Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday Randomness

I've been thrown up on three times today, I've flown half way across the country, I woke up before the sun this morning, and I've only had goldfish and Sonic to eat so when the boy went down for a nap I have just sat, kinda zombie like, looking at pretty and funny things on the internet that don't require too much brain power. Here is a collection of the random things I found.

A to-do list for Corbyn and I for summer...and its free, score!

An awesome DIY planter for the backyard or porch.

This is a cute print.

Oh Summer I am waiting for you and your bbq's...definitely will add this and this to my menu.

I want this kitchen...i love how crisp and clean it looks.

I have been looking for a way to store my son's art supplies, this might be the solution.

This video made me laugh probably way harder than it should have.


New nail trends...what do you think? I think yes, yes, no.

I love fun facts about animals and this is super cute!

2 comments :

  1. Amy!! That sea otter thing was so cute!!! hahah and the dog video was hilarious. (: I'm diggin this new blog style with the links. It makes me excited like it's loaded with a bunch of surprises!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha the otters are ADORABLE! OH MY GOSH! haha. Awwww.

    ReplyDelete