Thursday, May 26, 2011

I wish but I'm thankful

I wish my water bottle would go walk and fill itself up but I am thankful I can walk ten steps compared to five miles for clean water.


I wish I had a housekeeper to clean my house but I’m thankful I have a husband who will pick up a toilet bowl cleaner, dust rag, and mop to help Margaret (my inner clean freak).


I wish I was nicer to my brother in high school instead of being a royal jerkface to him but I'm thankful we had a year together in college and have developed a great relationship since then. I'm thankful for him.

To go with that, I have always wished I had a sister but I'm thankful I have been blessed with two wonderful sister-in-laws whom I love and am enjoying getting to know more and more.


I wish my external hard drive would not have crashed with all my (organized) pictures from the last four years on it but I'm thankful I paid the extra $2.99 every time I printed pictures from Costco to have discs of all the images. (I highly recommend this)


Remember to be thankful!



No comments :

Post a Comment