Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Current Obsession: White

I love the stark feel of white. I love the clean feel of white. I think I want my whole house white with little splashes of color but I have not dared to try, yet! Maybe even a white couch, gasp!Here are some white things I am currently obsessing over.
White kitchen (I want this kitchen, the floor, appliances, backsplash, cabinets, & windows)
White bowls
White Milk Jug Measuring Cups
White Mug (I have these and they are my favorite! Though I wish they made tea ones also)
White Tea Pot
White Spoons




White Print (that's what I love most about my home also)










White Lantern (I want these in different sizes across my mantel with yummy candles in them)






White Toms (If I was guaranteed these would come clean in the wash I would buy them)


1 comment :

  1. Amy that's so weird!! I've found myself really loving white lately too! haha i fully support a white couch (:

    ReplyDelete