Friday, May 13, 2011

Have a Relaxing Weekend!

Looking at the next couple months ahead gets overwhelming. I feel like I will be packing/unpacking and driving A Lot. Most of the stuff on my to-do list is fun but my agenda still requires me to go like an energizer bunny so this being my only free weekend my goal is to just relax. Probably do some laundry and clean but spend most of my time playing with my boy and taking time to smell the flowers.

I challenge you to do something this weekend that is relaxing. Go get a pedicure, lay in the sun and listen to music, go to a coffee shop and read a book, go for a hike, however you relax...do it, it's good for you!

2 comments :

  1. Don't lay in the sun! You will get skin cancer!!
    Lol, kinda joking, but kinda not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will do all of those!

    ReplyDelete