Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vacation Part Three: Ensenada Cruise

I am not spontaneous. I wish I was, but I'm not. Which is why when we decided to book a cruise with our cousins and friends the day after it was mentioned at my brothers wedding (because we had so much fun!), I was so proud of myself. I knew the eight of us would have a fabulous time and we would have a lot of time to just relax and actually talk without having to cut someone off to chase our kiddos but I didn't know I would have a constant stomachache from laughing so hard the entire weekend. Our 3 day Ensenada cruise was so amazing and was just the start to many vacations to come.

The eight!
Where we parked ourselves for most of the trip...top part of the lido deck with the best "views".
Laughter! I love seeing my husband laugh!
The couples:
Me and my Mr.
Jason and Tabitha
Chris and Courtney
Todd and Shawna
The girls
The boys:
Mr. Elephant
And finally, trying to channel the person to the cruise who brought us all together in the first place, my brother and his awesome smile. Love you brother =)





No comments :

Post a Comment