Monday, July 18, 2011

Childhood Classics

I hang out with teenagers a lot, its kind of my job. And because I hang out with them a lot sometimes I forget how much older I am than them...I am now officially a decade older than my seniors, boo and 15 years older than my youngest students, oh my! The age difference is very obvious when we start talking about our favorite childhood movies, television shows, or music. These are three classics from my childhood that they had never seen.

The Original Parent Trap
Troop Beverly Hills
Punky Brewster
If you haven't seen them, I totally recommend them! If they were also your childhood favorites, go watch again!
I am currently watching The Parent Trap with my teen girls and I can quote almost the whole thing, I must've watched it a ton. And they are enjoying it, though they keep comparing it to the Lohan version, like the Lohan version is the original, haha =)

2 comments :

  1. Amy! The original Parent Trap is SO MUCH BETTER! That's one I watched a ton. The other two I have not seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I loved the original version and Troop Beverly Hills! :D Now I'm starting to feel old too... haha

    ReplyDelete