Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Slowdown

february 21. 2010

God is huge. He is massive. He put every star into place and not only breathed life into us but continues to sustain life. He put us at the most perfect distance from the sun, a few degrees further away we'd freeze, a few degrees closer we'd burn up...crazy. He made plants do this astounding thing called photosynthesis so we could you know, breathe! Amazing! He is so mind boggling, unable to comprehend humungo and yet He is intimate with me knowing my every lame thought, fear, joys, what brings a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. We serve an AWE-some God! I believe this and know this as truth, so why is it so hard to trust Him (creator,sustainer, giver, Father, friend) with everything sometimes?
Love,
Learning to trust

And because this little guy helps me believe in His goodness!

No comments :

Post a Comment