Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Boy and His Blankie

february 9. 2010

Sometimes I wish I could look into the mind and soul of a child just to see how they see the world. I would love to see what the world looks like with no knowledge of evil people, violence, or hate. I have a feeling it would be brighter, more trusting, more loving. I loved being able to follow this very active, adorable one year old around this past weekend (who also happens to be my nephew), as he laughed and played and showed his aunt what he does day to day. I wanted to capture him, his sweet, fun, curious, and innocent spirit so that his parents, family, and later on Ry, can look at what life was all about at one years old...walks to the park, mommy chasing him in the grass, helping dad in the backyard, and his blankie! Notice blankie was never out of his little clinched fist the whole time hehe! Ry, I love you and can't wait to see what this life holds for you and your blankie.


This one is precious, mommy asked him what he is going to do to baby sister Sarah (due in June) and he showed us with his blankie!




I love his expression of wonder as he is checking out the planes


He is such a happy, joy filled little boy!






No comments :

Post a Comment