Monday, February 1, 2010

Slowing Down

february 1. 2010

Life goes by so fast and I want to live it, really live it. I want to invest in people, I want to experience different places and cultures, I want to enjoy the little victories in Corbyn's life even if it is him just figuring out how much he likes slides, I want to love deeply and fully, I want to live in the moment. Because of all this we are trying to figure out how to simplify, what to simplify, what it means to live. I believe this will be an ongoing battle with different solutions but for now I've decided to turn off the tv more. A little thing that I hope makes a big difference in my life and the life of our boy.

Here are some pictures of one of the things we've been doing instead of watching tv. Corbyn likes to pet the horses that are right down the street.




No comments :

Post a Comment