Saturday, January 23, 2010

Breakfast with Stephanie

january 23. 2009

There are some people you meet in life that when you talk to them, and listen to them share their life and passion, you can automatically tell they are 100% genuine, full of love, can even see Jesus in them. Today, I had breakfast with Stephanie Fay from Stephanie Fay Photography (check out her stuff at www.stephaniefayblog.com). I was so excited to ask a few questions and walk away with a little more knowledge of photography. However, I walked away with so much more than that and am so thankful. I walked away encouraged, motivated, with a whole lot more knowledge, and a new friend.

I am so excited to start this journey of photography and learn from amazing people like Stephanie along the way.

No comments :

Post a Comment