Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Currently Loving

february 17. 2010

Some of the things I am loving right now...

Smell- Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue. I've had it for awhile but when I was pregnant any smelly things made me feel ill =( I recently found it under my cabinet, gave myself a little spritz and I am loving it.
Taste- Cantaloupe and vanilla bean ice cream. Sounds weird, I know, but my mother-in-law made me try it and it is one of my new favs so with cantelope coming back into season I am definitely loving it.
Hearing- Owl City. The one man band of Adam Young is awesome as he mixes synthpop, alternative, and electronica music. Check Owl City out at www.owlcitymusic.com. My favs are Fireflies and On the Wing (thx Danae), I am loving it.
Seeing- www.jumpdavidjump.com. I not only like to blog myself but I love reading other people's blogs. Jumping from blog to blog I landed on David's blog. As he writes about his life, his love, his fight with brain cancer, and his company's projects I admire his faithfulness, strength, and honesty. If you check it out be prepared to cry and giggle.

Touching- A comfy couch blanket. Doesn't it make you want to curl up by the fireplace and watch a movie. This one is from www.wrappedinrosebuds.com I am loving it.
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment :

  1. I liked this blog! Thanks for the props with owl city! Haha I told you it was a good song! :)

    ReplyDelete