Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Escalator Extravaganza


To my little adventurer,

I love your spirit and enthusiasm for the things of this beautiful world. I love that you are brave. Your sense of wonder will take you on an amazing journey as you ask questions and seek out the answers. You, my little boy, will have wonderful stories. 

And your mommy wants to go on adventurers with you. I want to swim beside you as you look beneath the water with goggles. I want to be your foothold when you climb rocks. I want to ride escalators with you! Mommy has the privilege of protecting you. Mommy has the privilege of experiencing life with you. So my little adventurer, let me in on your fun and I beg you, never run away from mommy again. 

 Love, your mommy

ps. Why did you feel the need to take a red bikini with you on this extravaganza?!


1 comment :

  1. Hahahaha. It has been a long time since I've looked any blogs. And I am totally loving it lately (:

    ReplyDelete