Monday, January 9, 2012

Mommy Mondays: Names

Do you have a name picked out yet? No. Well, maybe I do but my answer right now is no, I don't. It's hard to pull the trigger in giving this little life a name that will last forever. I want a name thats distinctive, not overly used but something that most people would like and think is strong. I want a name that means something. I want to pick a name that works good for a baby, child, and adult. I want a name that can't be shortened or given a nickname I don't like. There's a ton to consider when choosing a name for our Baby Boo (that's what Corbyn calls him, which means everyone else does too).
Then when you do finally narrow it down and share it everyone has an opinion or two. Even non responses are opinions. Because of this we decided not to share Corbyn's name before he was born. And I think I am leaning towards not telling anyone again till Boo is born.
Did you share your kids names before they were born? Do you think you would? Or would you just like to introduce them once their born?

Baby Boo, I promise I will have the perfect name picked out for you by the time you make your debut! Love you Boo! Oh and ps. Your big brother is very excited to meet you! Can you tell?

No comments :

Post a Comment