Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I learned to love and to always be available from him. I learned how to put family first and invest time from him. I learned how to respond gently and listen intently from him. I learned how to throw a softball and sound out spelling words from him. I learned how to love with my whole self from him. I am honored to have an amazing daddy that has loved me and taught me so much. Today, I celebrate you! Happy Father's Day, Dad!

Two years, four months, and 25 days ago I saw your face smile from the depths of your soul and has been ever since. Being a daddy fits you oh so well. You are the most patient, kindest, passionate, most loving dad to our precious boy. I love watching you with him and hearing you two share life and laughter together. He is blessed to have you as his daddy and I am blessed to have you as my partner. I love you and am so happy to celebrate you on this day! Happy Father's Day to my Mr!
Happy Day to the two main men in my life! You are both fabulous fathers!

No comments :

Post a Comment