Monday, June 6, 2011

Gift Guide: Father's Day

Men. Men are hard to shop for. No joke, my dad still asks for socks. SOCKS! Internet, I will not buy anymore socks for him. If not socks, what? Women use subtle, ahem, not so subtle hints, when a holiday comes around, men do not. But they deserve something perfect for them so I searched the internet and tried to find some unique gifts that I know my dad, husband, or even grandpas would love but not buy for themselves (another reason its hard to buy for guys).

Modern Retro Radio- My husband would love this. Combines a retro look with modern technology as this radio is MP3 compatible and a short wave radio. Bonus: For every tree that is used in making these another tree is planted.
Stainless Steel Desk Set- For the business man, spruce up his office with this sleek desk set and maybe he will think of you every time he uses his stapler.
Tip Top Bike Kit- My dad is an avid biker and this little pocket kit I think would be handy dandy on the trail if a flat tire was to happen.
Create your own iPad case- My husband just joined the iPad world and has been buying up gadgets and apps since...I think this would be a really cool addition to his iPad and something no one else would have.
iPhone Photo Printer- An easy way to get your iPhone photos off your phone and finally into your hands.
Classic Braun Watches- scratch resistant, water resistant, leather, and really snazzy looking. Men might not wear necklaces or earrings but they too like a little bling.
Baseball Stadium Tie- For the baseball fan. Graphic sketches of baseball parks from yesteryear.


No comments :

Post a Comment