Sunday, October 24, 2010

Casey & Katelyn

october 24. 2010

Katelyn is one of those people you just want to be friends with. She is so sweet and always seems to have a smile on her face. I hadn't seen Katelyn since high school, (over 8 years eek) but she is the same beautiful, kind girl you want to be around and spend the day with. Since high school Katelyn has met the man she is sharing life with and started a beautiful family with one little guy and another little guy on the way =). Spending time with Casey and Katelyn it is obvious how much they adore one another and just enjoy being with one another. You can tell from how they look at one another, how they move and respond to one another, and how they laugh and goof around with one another that they have a wonderful relationship and I was honored to be able to capture some photos of them in their 5th year of marriage!

Casey and Katelyn, congratulations on baby boy number 2 and thank you for letting me spend some time with you guys catching up and capturing your love!
(Note: I don't know why everything is underlined...annoying, sorry!)





Umm, yeah you guys should be models =)




B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.









I love how they just seem to meld into one another








One of my favs!





1 comment :

  1. Amy these pictures are beautiful. I love watching your progression as a photographer!

    ReplyDelete