Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Goodies

december 24. 2009

It's a good thing I haven't started that New Year's diet yet. I believe New Year's was placed after Christmas for a good reason. It's also a good thing we have a congregation that likes to shower their staff with scrumptioulicious goodies (yes mom, I tried them all). As Corbyn would say "yum yum". And since people have been so kind with me in sharing their tasty treats and 5 pounds, I thought I would give a little back and partake in the sharing of poundage. So here is one of my husband's favorite holiday recipes originally given to me from my mom that Wil has requested I make every month now.

Applesauce Bread

All the ingredients
Put them all in a bowl together
Mix it all up
Put in containers and put in 350 degree oven
While it's cooking have some laughs

Walla! All finished!

Recipe:
1 box yellow cake mix
1 box vanilla instant pudding
1 cup applesauce
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup oil
4 eggs
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon (or a little more if you like)

Merry Christmas Eve!






No comments :

Post a Comment