Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Boy

november 1. 2009

I understand God's love in a way I never have before when I held my baby boy in my arms the day he was born. He couldn't smile, say I love you, or wrap his arms around me but when I held him I was overcome with a love that can only come from God. A love I now understand as the type of love God has for us as his children.

Corbyn arrived on January 25th, 2009 and has had my heart wrapped around him ever since. To see the hope, the wonder, the comfort, the curiosity in his eyes at only 9 months is astounding to me. He is an outgoing little boy that is carried into church waving at everyone offering up one of his beautiful smiles. He is observant and sometimes will just watch people as he takes it all in. He is charming, sweet, loving, and hilarious, as he loves to laugh and make us laugh.

Meet Corbyn.













No comments :

Post a Comment