Monday, November 2, 2009

Jeremy + Melissa: Engagement

november 2. 2009

Jeremy and Melissa love Dave Matthews band. They enjoy his music so much that they traveled from Arizona and followed Dave and his band around Southern California last year hitting up every single concert camping along the way. The last concert was in San Diego and Jeremy surprised Melissa with a nice hotel, complete with a bed, that I'm sure was a nice, well-deserved reward for camping the whole week. He also surprised her with a beautiful ring asking her to spend the rest of their lives together. That week they got to do two things they absolutely love, listen to the bluesy jazzy jam rock of Dave Matthews and spend time together.

Jeremy and Melissa I am honored to call you my friends, you are two very thoughtful and caring people. I am so excited for your wedding next summer as I get to witness the formal celebration of your love. Congratulations and happy wedding planning!















1 comment :