Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Creamy Cashew Coffee

I love to start my mornings with a good cup of coffee. But black, just can’t do it. Creamer was my bestie in coffee but I realized my coffee needed some cleaning up. While my go to is a All Natural Almond Milk Creamer this Creamy Cashew Coffee is my weekend treat! Sounds strange, I know! But it is delicious! And there is no draining or straining or nut milk bag fussing with this! And if you are worried there are going to be cashew pieces floating in your coffee, don’t be. I don’t know how it works, but thankfully my job isn’t to know, my job is just to share this foamy smooth amazingness.

Creamy Cashew Coffee
-1 serving of strongly brewed coffee (about 1.5 cups)
-1/4 cup cashews (roasted and salted is my fave)
-1 tablespoon of honey (more or less to taste)
-Dash of cinnamon
-A sprinkle of sea salt if your cashews have no salt


Blend all ingredients together. 30 seconds on a low speed then 15-30 seconds on the highest speed to ensure creamy smooth texture. Pour into mug and enjoy. 

No comments :

Post a Comment