Monday, September 19, 2011

Emmys

What I learned watching the Emmys last night...


1) I need to give Mad Men another shot, I wasn't totally hooked after the first episode so I wrote it off but winning best drama four years in a row, I must've missed something.


2) Charlie Sheen is desperately back peddling. I feel sad for him.


3) I need a team of people to do my hair, makeup, tanning, lend me a dress and jewels for my next big event, how fun would that be.


4) Ashton Kutcher is pretty classy and funny.


5) Kyle Chandler is my fave.


6) Putting your clutch in front of your belly doesn't hide the bulge, but rather brings attention to it.


7) I now want to be Gwyneth Paltrow's friend even more. She just looks fun.


8) I have some new shows to add to my dvr.


And here are my picks for Best Dressed...

Julia Stiles, Sofia Veragera, Kate Winslet, Katie Holmes, Emily Blunt, Julie Bowen, Gwyneth Paltrow, Evan Rachel Wood, and Aimee Teegarden

Photos from www.people.com

No comments :

Post a Comment