Monday, September 26, 2011

Amy Ryland Photography: Tabitha Senior Pictures

I love being around this girl! She has one of the best laughs, she thinks with her whole heart, and gives of herself to the people she loves. I have had the privilege of being Tabitha's youth leader for the past four years and I must say I have never had a student as thoughtful about life as her. She challenges herself to think profoundly and feel deeply.
Tabitha, you make me smile and you challenge me to think through hard questions. Don't ever stop asking questions, I truly believe it will strengthen your faith and open doors for you. You have a bright future ahead of you and I am excited to see how God uses your amazing talents of writing, music, art, and your mind to reach others. Oh and ps. you are Beautiful!



















Don't ever stop looking up!

No comments :

Post a Comment