Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thursday Randomness

By Thursday (my Friday) I am feeling a little scatter brained, in fact, I misplaced my keys this morning and looked everywhere for 15 minutes before I found them...in my purse! Then I looked and thought "where's my phone," so I started looking for it, 10 minutes later I found it...in my purse...right next to my keys! Fail. So here are some random thoughts and findings that go right along with my scatterbrainess.

We just got one of these...I'm getting spoiled.



I'm not a huge fan of Easter decor but this and this will be making an appearance in my house this year



I want this for Mother's Day, it's ok to pick out my on Mother's Day present right?...(bonus: i was in college classes with the designer)



I am going to try and perfect this, I've never been able to get it right.



I will be painting my dresser like this this weekend...I told my husband to trust me.



It's just around the corner, I can't wait to try out this type of shopping



I read this article today, wow, wake up call parentals!



My favorite wedding venue to date I have seen! And it was on a budget...score.



I started running again so I believe I need these and this and maybe these (in a smaller size) to help keep me motivated.



Doesn't this look like so much fun to make and eat?!



Listen to her, she's pretty amazing!





No comments :

Post a Comment