Monday, October 10, 2011

Progression of a Family Photo

All within just a couple minutes

"Corbyn will you come sit with mommy and daddy so we can take a picture". "Naw, I'm killing dragons with my squirt bottle".
"Thanks for sitting, can you pleeeeease smile?"
"How about a real smile bud and not a painful looking one."
"I'd rather eat daddy!"
"Ok, fine, CHEEEEEEESE!"
"Ok, that's probably good enough"
Happy Monday! Hope this makes you smile!

PS. Its hard enough to get a family pic with one kid, I wonder what its like with 3 or 4 or 5, do you ever get a good family photo?!
PPS. Thanks Bethany for the photos we did actually get a few really cute ones ;)

2 comments :

  1. oh my gosh. what happened to Corbyn? haha. I like the last one best (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Amy, I know a great photographer who got all 3 of my kids in a great photo shoot ;) Time for another I think too!

    ReplyDelete